What Makes This Good Stuff
Eucalyptus Plant Based Hand Soap
Babo Botanicals’ plant-based Eucalyptus Hand Soap gently cleanses, moisturizes, and protects your whole family’s hands and skin. The gel-like texture glides across your skin to cleanse every nook and cranny, infusing your hands with moisture. This rich, creamy lather has a delicate, soothing Eucalyptus scent. Contains Anti-Bacterial Manuka Essential Oil harvested from a family-owned farm and soothing Organic Argan Oil, Shea Butter, Olive Oil, and Aloe Vera leaving your hands soft, and smooth.
For Babies to Adults with Sensitive Hands.
Where is our Anti-Bacterial Manuka Essential Oil sourced?
Family-Owned Farm, New Zealand
Babo sources Anti-Bacterial Manuka Essential Oil from a family-owned farm from the Southern Region of New Zealand. The planting of Manuka plantations helps reforest the area while also helping the Maori landowners earn income from Manuka plantations. The plantations allow for optimal honey production and essential oil production from the Manuka flower.
The Manuka Tree is a source of livelihood to this underserved region of New Zealand and also provides a prolific bee habitat. The benefits of manuka oil are its superior moisturizing and anti-bacterial properties
- Family grown, Manuka Essential Oil provides anti-bacterial and moisturizing properties
- Luxurious gel texture infuses hands with moisture
- Enriched with soothing Organic Argan Oil, Shea Butter, Olive Oil and Aloe Vera
- For the entire family and with those who have sensitive or eczema prone skin
- Vegan, fragrance free and hypoallergenic
- No Soy, Dairy or Gluten
- No icky chemicals
- Cruelty Free